Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approximately 2.5 weeks ago went to a Dachshund Rescue to save a Dachshund Chihuahua mix pup who was getting scheduled for euthanasia. She had been abused by a guy in her previous home and was not going to be adopted to a home with men I was just going up to make arrangements and pay to get her into a non-euthanize shelter.

While there she started to soften to me. They asked if I'd like to give it a shot, and we'll I'm soft, and she's now the boss.

She's supposed to be Dachshund Chihuahua mix, but I think she has some Jack Russell as well. Those 3 calm breeds mix so well Haha.

Sweetie's loving life. Has her Badgers Cheerleader outfit. The Packers Cheerleader outfit is out of stock.

My pictures are too large to attach. I'll send one when I figure it out
I have a buddy who has a jack russell calm is never the word with him. LOL

I have a buddy who has a jack russell calm is never the word with him. LOL
I know what you mean!
Our backyard neighbor has a JR named Scout.
Since their DNA is for Hunter/Killer of vermin (rodents), he is relentlessly on the hunt.
If a squirrel or a chipmunk is in my yard he climbs over their cyclone fence and chases all over my yard.
And he’s all business all the time.
Never stops to look at me sitting there, just runs around/under me.
Lol!

I know what you mean!
Since their DNA is for Hunter/Killer of vermin (rodents), he is relentlessly on the hunt.
If a squirrel or a chipmunk is in my yard he climbs over their cyclone fence and chases all over my yard.
Lol!
That's my buddies JR name Mojo he wants to hunt kill whatever small thing he can and behead it and bring it home to show LOL

That's a very admirable thing to do Keg. That's a selfless act and much respect to you my friend!

On a side note, if the pics are you guys in matching cheerleader outfits, this may not be the right forum :p
You can only dream!

I know what you mean!
Lol!
Instinct is strong. I have a Border Collie. He has to be busy 24/7. My cats are constantly being herded/pestered by him. I'm watching my daughter's cat while she's at school. Her (the cat) new favorite resting spot is my dog's kennel because she knows he won't go in there unless commanded to.
ArtEl.jpg

263330626_10158432274392108_2779030433142712749_n.jpg

This is my hound

Instinct is strong. I have a Border Collie. He has to be busy 24/7. My cats are constantly being herded/pestered by him.
I know the feeling. Have a Blue heeler. Herds everything. Great dog. Loyal, lovable but persistent. Also watching my son's pit which now does the same as your daughter's cat. She just strolls upstairs and lays in my dog's cage to get a rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back