Speaking of Jordy Nelson

A guy I can see the Packers go after if he is cut is Kenny Stills. Also could see maybe team get a guy like Dante Pettis for a late round pick seems he is in Shanahans doghouse and could be on way out.

I would love to have Jordy come back as some sort of coach. If Rodgers hasn't thrown the pass by the conclusion of the play and routes, most of our of our receivers don't seem to have a clue what to do. Jordy seemed to be good at improvising, understanding how to get open, and most importantly getting Rodgers attention.

I would love to have Jordy come back as some sort of coach. If Rodgers hasn't thrown the pass by the conclusion of the play and routes, most of our of our receivers don't seem to have a clue what to do. Jordy seemed to be good at improvising, understanding how to get open, and most importantly getting Rodgers attention.
With 2 or 3 young children and the farm I think spending his days coaching would be the farthest thing from Jordy's mind. Maybe when his boys get to HS he might want to coach them then.

With 2 or 3 young children and the farm I think spending his days coaching would be the farthest thing from Jordy's mind. Maybe when his boys get to HS he might want to coach them then.

I agree with you. But, I just can't see him coming back to the Pack as a player. I was just thinking how he could come back.

Nelson is washed up has nothing left. Fans need to let go oh lets bring back these fan favorites they still can be good. Jordy was a shell of himself in Oakland. He has also said he is enjoying retirement far more then he thought he would. Rodgers needs to get over that he can't have guys back who were good 5 years ago.

ya, we needed those roster spots for young guys who had nothing to offer.... :p

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Back