Ted Thompson steps down as GM the next GM is......

About time!! But PLEASE tell me they’re not appointing their bonehead coach as king of everything! Capers was a scapegoat for McCarthy’s ineptitude the last few years. If he couldn’t see the problem after the Seattle debacle, then the guy is beyond clueless. Please don’t put him in full charge!!

Schneider would be great and he wants to go home...badly. A powerful defense would be an incredible gift to give Aaron...finally! pc)

I realize this is what a lot of people wanted. On the other hand, there is no guarantee that whoever we bring in is going to improve us. I think the GM has to immediately fire McCarthy and bring an offensive mastermind coach in.

I would guess that the Thompson move has been in motion for awhile and if the Pack wanted a guy like Dorsey they would have reached out to him. Maybe they did and he turned them down (doubtful).

This will be Murphy's first football decision in his 10 year tenure. Don't **** it up.

First time poster.
Been lurking for sometime. Been a regular at another site, but have a friend who posts here.

So, who takes TT's place?
Wolf?
Gutekunst?
Highsmith?
Ball?

Or, do they go outside the organization?
Dorsey is off the table, and I think it would cost draft picks to pry Schneider from SEA.
McKenzie isn't leaving OAK.

As much as I like Wolf, and the "bloodlines", I tend to lean a little towards Gutekunst.

First time poster.
Been lurking for sometime. Been a regular at another site, but have a friend who posts here.

So, who takes TT's place?
Wolf?
Gutekunst?
Highsmith?
Ball?

Or, do they go outside the organization?
Dorsey is off the table, and I think it would cost draft picks to pry Schneider from SEA.
McKenzie isn't leaving OAK.

As much as I like Wolf, and the "bloodlines", I tend to lean a little towards Gutekunst.
Welcome !

Back