The 2022 What If draft for GB

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
This is a total speculative BS scenario but still fun, GB ends up trading Rodgers for a 2nd and 4th ( yes some think it should be more but just go with it please) Davonte gets the transition tag but gets big $$ so he's gone.

You have a first, 2 seconds, a 3rd, and 2 fourths. Who are we picking? If you don't have names..positions?

My quick and dirty 4 rounder:

Round 1, George Pickins WR UGA Bigger WR with 4.5 speed should be on the board when we pick, have to find targets for Love.
Round 2A, Amare Barno OLB Virginia Tech GB loves pass rushers and they add another here
Round 2B, DJ Ivey, CB The U, Still an area of need, good size, good skill set.
Round 3, Phil Jurkovec, QB, Boston College Have to draft a quality backup. I like the kid and in a pinch, he can run the ML offense in a run the ball play action mode and not lose games.....
Round 4, Jaelyn Duncan, OT Maryland, Packers need to keep adding OL
Round 4,Lakia Henry, ILB Ole Miss Still short at this position, maybe more so than anywhere else, Gute adds a piece.

Now add yours?

I’ve always been a fan of Chris Olave WR, OSU. Just runs crisp routes.

I would also like to see how Christian Harris projects. If he’s in that 10-15 range I might be tempted to move up

I’ve always been a fan of Chris Olave WR, OSU. Just runs crisp routes.

I would also like to see how Christian Harris projects. If he’s in that 10-15 range I might be tempted to move up
Looked at that... he'll be off the board when we pick. Had Harris and changed it...watch the Barno highlights, he has more upside in that he can play 3-4 OLB or as an elephant DE. Just think his versatility is better for GB.

1.) Treylon Burks/WR/ARK/6-3/225
2-a.) Tyreke Smith/EDGE/OSU/6-3/255
2-b.) Labryan Ray/DL/ALA/6-5/295
3.) Carson Strong/QB/6-4/215
4-a.) Jaelyn Duncan/OT/MD/6-5/315
4-b.) Nik Bonitto/LB/OU/6-3/238

I will have to look at prospects but will have to see personally I think we get a 1 and 3 for Rodgers 2 and 4 for Adams Also get a 4th and a couple 5th round comp picks so we could be looking at for 2022

2 1sts 2 2nds 2 3rds 3 4ths 3 5ths a 6th and 7th.

That ammo would let you move around a ton to get guys.

I will have to look at prospects but will have to see personally I think we get a 1 and 3 for Rodgers 2 and 4 for Adams Also get a 4th and a couple 5th round comp picks so we could be looking at for 2022

2 1sts 2 2nds 2 3rds 3 4ths 3 5ths a 6th and 7th.

That ammo would let you move around a ton to get guys.
nono) it's not about what you think we will get back...... pick within the narrative

why should he be any different that rodgers. just use the udfas that we give you.
Unpopular opinion but when you have a QB making almost $40m a year it changes the calculus, when you invest in picks and UFA, they're going to be on D or OL and you let the $40m a year guy elevate the others.

Back