The next Packer GM

Who will be the next Packer GM?

• Russ Ball - Vice President of Football Administrations/Player Finance - Packers

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Eliot Wolf - Director-Football Operations - Packers

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Brian Gutekunst - Director of Player Personnel - Packers

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • John Schneider - GM, Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Reggie McKenzie - GM, Oakland Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric DeCosta - Assistant GM, Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nick Caserio - NE Patriots, VP of Player Personnel

• George Paton - Minnesota Vikings, Assistant General Manager

• Other

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No Idea

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Welcome VOR! Good to see u here!

Not sure if I'm that hot on Schneider. He got the players and free agents when Russell was being paid as a mid rd pick. Now that it is a a level playing field with Russell paid as a franchise Qb is he really that good or does Carroll have too much control? That is the big question and what I fear here with MM now.

Not big on Ball either. If him one of two will happen: Will either be a combination of Ball and Wolf and Brian G leaves or we lose both Brian G and Wolf and don't think the franchise can afford that after losing all the other guys.

I have a good feeling if it's Wolf. Am good if Brian G and thinking would prefer someone outside of in house and someone with his own HC...

We have been good but anyone would with a healthy AR at QB. What we need is a GM and HC to take us over the hump and past the AR era.

We have been good but anyone would with a healthy AR at QB. What we need is a GM and HC to take us over the hump and past the AR era.

I think a lot of people have missed this thought. The new GM will more than likely have to be the guy who finds the new diamond in the rough to replace Rodgers. That makes the choice of GM even more important. There is no fall back plan, without considering this fact.

There are no guarantees that Rodgers can play into his 40s, and probably no intent on the part of the Packers to stamp a contract that would take him past 2021.

It won't happen but I would love to see John Schneider in Green bay.
Don't want Schneider. Think he got handed a perfect situation early and has pretty much done nothing to progress the team further.

Back