• Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other Player not named

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, looking at that list (and others like draftek's big board), i really don't see how we could pass over billings. i think that will be my vote after all. i definitely do not see any value in the brothers pick at this point. and even though the bpa theory says to take alexander, i think we are pretty solid at cb.

my vote is billings.

Wow, drafttek has Brothers at #80. That seem low, but it does give one a lot of pause to consider him at #27.

Great Blue north has him ranked #59.

Wow, drafttek has Brothers at #80. That seem low, but it does give one a lot of pause to consider him at #27.

Great Blue north has him ranked #59.

either way, taking him at #27 is way too much of a reach for me.

We go through this EVERY year... It doesn't matter who is ranked where per say because the only board that matters is TT. Haven't seen the draft site rankings be really close for 2-3 years anyway.

Brothers us a reach in the 1st. No thanks.

I picked other in the hopes of these falling
1 Jaylon Smith. Still rated in top 5 by many. Thus is a pipe dream
2. Spence another pipe dream
3 Flyod or lee.

We go through this EVERY year... It doesn't matter who is ranked where per say because the only board that matters is TT. Haven't seen the draft site rankings be really close for 2-3 years anyway.
Perry Jones haha were all in the ballpark where ted took them.
DR last year was I'm the 30s on some boards.

It's not an exact science but outside of a few prospects the rankings aren't way off in the first 50. After that it really starts to go by gm boards

Billings would have been my pick for Houston had someone already taken Elliot, and the 4 QBs.

So I would go for other, and I would say Billings, the DT from Baylor.
And I usually don't like guys from the Big XII south.

From what I've read on Brothers, he is good, but not special. Are you seeing something different on him, Mark?
Very simply who else would you draft that brings speed to ILB ala Matthews ? It's about them filling that void so they can slid Matthews back. I can tell you the man made 152 tackles, 12 for a loss, two interceptions, 2.5 sacks, one forced fumble, three passes batted and a blocked punt last year ? Would I be happy with him doing that next too Matthews on the outside ? Yes please ( He has speed to cover TE too )tc(

Very simply who else would you draft that brings speed to ILB ala Matthews ? It's about them filling that void so they can slid Matthews back. I can tell you the man made 152 tackles, 12 for a loss, two interceptions, 2.5 sacks, one forced fumble, three passes batted and a blocked punt last year ? Would I be happy with him doing that next too Matthews on the outside ? Yes please ( He has speed to cover TE too )tc(

He's definitely a tackling machine! Don't get me wrong, I think he could be a good choice, but I'm not getting the first round value. It will be interesting to see his combine numbers. How does he compare to some of the recent ILB's like Anthony, Kendricks, Minter, etc.?

well, since none of us have access to ted's big board, we kind of have no other choice but to use the rankings that are out there as a reference. most of these big boards are pretty close as far as their first 30-40 prospects.

Back