Way to Early Power Rankings

I think LeBron has done a ton of good things for community, off court. It's something he's always done. As for his opinions, I have no problem with him offering them. We all have them. As far as his ego? All top athletes have a problem with that. It's part of what drives them to excel.

I wish I could understand why it is that I just don't like him. Maybe it's the way he's constantly playing the officials, and trying to win an Academy Award? I dunno.

But, if we're talking talent, he's on my short list of players for the last decade, no doubt about it.

I think LeBron has done a ton of good things for community, off court. It's something he's always done. As for his opinions, I have no problem with him offering them. We all have them. As far as his ego? All top athletes have a problem with that. It's part of what drives them to excel.

I wish I could understand why it is that I just don't like him. Maybe it's the way he's constantly playing the officials, and trying to win an Academy Award? I dunno.

But, if we're talking talent, he's on my short list of players for the last decade, no doubt about it.
Some people will always equate him to “The Decision” which was not even his idea. And some people hate success by some athletes unless he’s on “your team”. Right or wrong it exists. To me it’s entertainment. And Bron is one of the most talented players in his generation and all time and I appreciate that.

Fantastic post

I jus think today's NBA is soft

Actually yes. In the 80’s and 90’a it was a mugging playing Chicago of Detroit. Today you lean into a guy and it’s a foul. Not sure how much NBA you watch but the defense in this years playoffs was fantastic
Yeah and there is to much hand check fouls and ton more flopping in todays game

More flops? About what it was 3-4 years ago
Did you see flopping like it wsa in the 80s or 90s? No flopping is ruing the game NBA needs to do something with it

Jumping into a defender out at the 3 line, or whipping a leg in, should be offensive fouls, not called against the defenders. Every time these players do it on offense, a foul is called on defense. It's hurting that aspect of the game.

I understand that's under discussion this off season.

Jumping into a defender out at the 3 line, or whipping a leg in, should be offensive fouls, not called against the defenders. Every time these players do it on offense, a foul is called on defense. It's hurting that aspect of the game.

I understand that's under discussion this off season.
Well this year the refs are supposed to call that a foul we will see if they do it or not.

Back