Which QB?

The only guy on that list close to Fields pure talent wise is Haskins but the bigger thing is of the 6 listed, as a group they played under 3 different HC's and offensive systems. I would imagine you could look at QB's at Miami, FSU, Florida or any school that produced high picks and talent around them would be similar

To play devils advocate, I was having this discussion yesterday and one guy pointed out that Burrow had the same talent around him that Jones did at Alabama but Burrow gets a pass. Why? Burrow "looks" the part, more mobile but look at his WR's. Just saying
They also said similar stuff about Tedford QBs until Rodgers busted out in 2009. Past performance does not guarantee future results.

They also said similar stuff about Tedford QBs until Rodgers busted out in 2009. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
And don’t pick this RB from this school because they are all busts. Hate that narrative.

Even with Lawrence he is a gamble I think. Sirius radio other day was asking question has there ever been a can't miss player coming into the draft. For me only can't miss player I can really think of has been Manning. He was hyped for 2-3 years at TN as the guy who will take the NFL over and pretty much did that.
Luck was one and most still have him graded higher entering that draft then Lawrence now

There was a tweet out and maybe smoke about 9ers trading Jimmy back to Pats. If that happens would think the pick is Mac,but who knows? Lance came from a Pro style O also.

Back