Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

Ils ressusciteront, Packers!!!

That's my man..... here we go baby GO PACK GO !!!! Bend over NFC North the Fiery Frenchmen is coming to the Bay !!!

Let's hope he can put together a good staff and get this thing rolling again. Can't wait for the press conference.

What would you say his strengths and weaknesses are?
He's an outstanding teacher and tactician offensively, he will hold everyone accountable and unlike MM will stand up and plainly say we screwed up or we sucked today etc.

His biggest weakness is he's never been the HC before but on the other hand he won't monkey with his DC and that side at all.

He's a young talented coach that brings a very fresh approach to GB. He lines up well for now and into the future. His offense can adapt easily to the QB talent coming out of college where MM and others really don't.

He's an outstanding teacher and tactician offensively, he will hold everyone accountable and unlike MM will stand up and plainly say we screwed up or we sucked today etc.

His biggest weakness is he's never been the HC before but on the other hand he won't monkey with his DC and that side at all.

He's a young talented coach that brings a very fresh approach to GB. He lines up well for now and into the future. His offense can adapt easily to the QB talent coming out of college where MM and others really don't.
And that's the key. They have to be ready Post Rodgers and I want to see how he develops the backups.

I hope he stays aggressive in games. Still think MM taking the foot off of the gas in the NFC championship game against Seattle cost us

. Still think MM taking the foot off of the gas in the NFC championship game against Seattle cost us
One of the biggest misconceptions. We only had 171 passing and Rodgers was playing on 1 leg. Only reason we were in the game was Wilson giving us field position all day.

Back