Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

If Ravens end up winning that Division Harbaugh is safe

I really like the John Harbaugh option. Two biggest road blocks are 1. availability, because he hasn't been let go, and 2. money. Packinatl raised this point but GB is on the hook for something like $9m next year for MM, and with a BoD always concerned with cash flow, it's going to take some persuading to get them on board with paying a similar salary to Harbaugh while also paying that to MM.

Beyond that I think he's the best bet for a "win now" mindset, and comes in with the legitimacy of a SB ring.

I really like the John Harbaugh option. Two biggest road blocks are 1. availability, because he hasn't been let go, and 2. money. Packinatl raised this point but GB is on the hook for something like $9m next year for MM, and with a BoD always concerned with cash flow, it's going to take some persuading to get them on board with paying a similar salary to Harbaugh while also paying that to MM.

Beyond that I think he's the best bet for a "win now" mindset, and comes in with the legitimacy of a SB ring.
If Packers liked him would the give up a draft pick if Ravens said we will let him go to GB but only if we get say a 3rd round pick for him.

If this article is accurate, and Murphy is going to turn the hierarchy of the Packers into a 3-ring circus, I doubt very much if we're going to see McDaniels coming on board. Not too many solid coaches would ever consider heading up a team like Murphy has it organized.

Who's next?

If Packers liked him would the give up a draft pick if Ravens said we will let him go to GB but only if we get say a 3rd round pick for him.
Harbaugh and Baltimore have already agreed to part ways at the end of the year.

Danno- this is from four years ago.
Philbin will not be our next coach.

Just saying Rodgers has affection for him and may play better with Joe at the helm (for now).

I too, doubt he is the next head coach, but as conservative an organization as GB is, I....................Never say, Never.

Back