Wild Card Weekend Thread

packers destroyed the bears. saints will beat them even worse.
Destroyed no. It was a 5 point game entering the 4th, CHI out gained GB and led in TOP. Difference was QB play and red zone play

Destroyed no. It was a 5 point game entering the 4th, CHI out gained GB and led in TOP. Difference was QB play and red zone play
whatever. the game was tied at the beginning too. it was 19 points at the end.

whatever. the game was tied at the beginning too. it was 19 points at the end
Game was closer than the score. Chi missed converting in red zone and controlled the flow of game. And both GB scores in 4th were under 5 minutes left.

Mine are/were:

Saints over Bears
Rams over Seahawks
Bucs over WFT
Colts over Bills
Titans over Ravens
Browns over Steelers
I like that Browns upset too.

Mine:

Saints over Bears
Rams over Seahawks
Bucs over WFT
Bills over Colts
Ravens over Titans
Browns over Steelers

Edited on 1/9....meant to pick the Browns over Steelers like CD did.

Last edited:
Game was closer than the score. Chi missed converting in red zone and controlled the flow of game. And both GB scores in 4th were under 5 minutes left.
you know, the game is actually 60 minutes long. not 45. so it doesn't really matter what the score was going into the 4th quarter.

you know, the game is actually 60 minutes long. not 45. so it doesn't really matter what the score was going into the 4th quarter.
Actually it does. Did you think the game was in hand with 10 minutes left. GB was outplayed for 45 minutes but if you consider that a blowout that’s your right

GB was outplayed for 45 minutes but if you consider that a blowout that’s your right
green bay won the first half 21-13. they were not outplayed for those two quarters. they won the fourth quarter 14-0. they were not outplayed in that quarter. chicago outplayed the packers by three points in the third quarter. yes, i do consider a 19 point win a blowout.

green bay won the first half 21-13. they were not outplayed for those two quarters. they won the fourth quarter 14-0. they were not outplayed in that quarter. chicago outplayed the packers by three points in the third quarter. yes, i do consider a 19 point win a blowout.
They were out gained and lost TOP. As I noted Chicago lost points in the redzone on 2 occasions, once before the half and in the 3rd. Not going to beat a dead horse. You have your take I have mine

WFT looks like a 7-9 team that does not belong. NFC least should have been told sorry you suck no playoffs for anyone.

Back