With Pick 132 GB Selects WR Romeo Doubs

I’m beginning to think Amari might be on the verge of being a bust.
If they did shock us by releasing him, I’d like to see if they could find a way to get Lynn Bowden.
Miami is hoping to trade him and Preston Williams (both are WR’s) for 2023 draft capital, but if they can’t there’s a good chance they just release both of them.
Bowden playing Slot WR would be a huge upgrade over Amari and he’s a heck of a kick returner as well.
I can't see GB cutting him. Third round pick from last year they traded up for. GB will give him a shot as return man this year but if he goes into 2023 TC and is having issues then yes I can see him cut after next TC if he does nothing as a return man this year and struggles again as a WR.

I can't see GB cutting him. Third round pick from last year they traded up for. GB will give him a shot as return man this year but if he goes into 2023 TC and is having issues then yes I can see him cut after next TC if he does nothing as a return man this year and struggles again as a WR.
I think he gets another year. You don't throw too many guys out after one year, with a 3rd round investment.

Back