With Pick 132 GB Selects WR Romeo Doubs

Packers rookie fourth-round WR Romeo Doubs says Randall Cobb reached out after the draft to offer his congratulations and give him his number. Doubs called it surreal because he grew up watching Cobb on film.

Cobb is back home. I think he'll end his career in GB, and eventually be part of the family at 1265. That seems to be where he's headed.

Cobb is back home. I think he'll end his career in GB, and eventually be part of the family at 1265. That seems to be where he's headed.
Very possible this is last year for Cobb. They have his clone in Rodgers so if Rodgers steps up this year no point in resigning Cobb. Also it seems Cobb never really enjoyed the 2 years he spent out of GB as he and his family had made a life in GB for nearly a decade.

came across this draft profile written by greg cosell.
FZrUeuhX0AExstF

From what I'd seen in clips, I saw him as a decent receiver with a lot of potential. I was quite happy the Packers got him, especially down as far as they did.

Interesting the comparison to Adams. My comparison is more like a James Jones type, without the great hip rotation. That can be taught to some players. Hopefully he's one of them.

Though he does look like rookie at times. On the one pass in 1st qtr Love threw the ball on outside he turned inside to look for the ball. That was a rookie error ball will always be placed outside like that to avoid giving DB chance at picking it off. He has looked good in camp but he also has made errors. He's going to make some big catches in season but also miss/drop some easy passes he should catch too. All part of him learning.

Looking good for a rookie... Hopefully, he can be that rookie Amari never was that can contribute something in his first year.

Looking good for a rookie... Hopefully, he can be that rookie Amari never was that can contribute something in his first year.
I’m beginning to think Amari might be on the verge of being a bust.
If they did shock us by releasing him, I’d like to see if they could find a way to get Lynn Bowden.
Miami is hoping to trade him and Preston Williams (both are WR’s) for 2023 draft capital, but if they can’t there’s a good chance they just release both of them.
Bowden playing Slot WR would be a huge upgrade over Amari and he’s a heck of a kick returner as well.

I’m beginning to think Amari might be on the verge of being a bust.
If they did shock us by releasing him, I’d like to see if they could find a way to get Lynn Bowden.
Miami is hoping to trade him and Preston Williams (both are WR’s) for 2023 draft capital, but if they can’t there’s a good chance they just release both of them.
Bowden playing Slot WR would be a huge upgrade over Amari and he’s a heck of a kick returner as well.
I think they're gonna use Amari for jet motion, line him up in the backfield almost like DeGuara or one of those hbacks.

Back