With Pick 34 in the Draft GB Selects WR Christian Watson

LOL Watson already changed jersey numbers was originally given number 82 now he's number 9.

279732689_10159616120015073_3526462218369182680_n.jpg

temper expectations for sure. he may end up growing into a solid WR. but he isn't walking in day 1 and taking over. this pick doesn't even come close to solving GB WR issues.. I hope for the kid's sake the fans don't expect pro-bowl play from him.
He can come in and go deep every play. They want a guy who can clear out safeties for throws underneath.

There is a chance he can be like Stokes last year. Had stuff to work on, yet still produced as a rookie. Needs to develop his route running. That will take time, but the deep speed will help him get on the field.

Talked to my ND State contacts, and can confirm the following. 1 knee was scoped in 18, had the torn cartilage in the other in 2019 that took 2x under the knife. Bad hammy in 2021.

Might never be an issue or he gets hurt in the preseason and never sees the field.sh))
So Packers overpaid for a guy who has a chance that his knees could explode.

Talked to my ND State contacts, and can confirm the following. 1 knee was scoped in 18, had the torn cartilage in the other in 2019 that took 2x under the knife. Bad hammy in 2021.

Might never be an issue or he gets hurt in the preseason and never sees the field.sh))
That's the guy they traded up for too.. wow. Huge risk/reward there.

See CBS Sports gave Watson C+ rating because GB overpaid to get him.

Back