Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Thomas Brown

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Matt Campbell

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
After seeing the way he turned Kansas around LL is my pick, no UW isn't a rebuild but it does need a culture flip. We've been stuck in Barry's world way too long.

Couple of things on the search more in general

I doubt McIntosh will do an extensive search after the season. They have already hired a search firm and with early signing day late December that search and / or vetting process is happening now

To the above point, the typical job positing time has been cut to 1 week which is significant. Was in the past 30 days

New Chancellor on board also. How that factors in who knows but with buyouts who knows what the administration will sign off on compensate wise

One thing we have to face as reality. If Lance gets the job, Leonhard is gone. I don't think Lance would come to Wisconsin without bringing Borland with him. He's been Lance's DC wherever he goes, and he trusts in him.

And, by the way, he's one helluva DC. He knows his stuff. I know guys who played for him and they'll tell you they never met a tougher, nor more knowledgeable coach than him. He was always prepared for anything that happened on the field.

Back