2018 Off-Season Wish List Thread

Doubt Detroit lets Ziggy get away, he's going to get paid stupid money on the market too. Fuller is interesting, I assumed he'd still be under contract.
Tell Ziggy he can win a super bowl in Green Bay. Not going to happen in Detoilet. Think Reggie White impact. Fuller is a UFA. He won't be cheap either. I'd take either of them but both would turn this defense around in a heartbeat.

Not to mention poaching players from Detroit and Chicago would be even more sweet.

Last edited:
Ziggy is at the top of my list. He will get paid but we could make it work. 1st step would be to cut Mathews. No dead money. I would also move on from cobb and see if jordy would restructure. If not cya. Hard cuts but its a biz and we need to get better

1 Ansah. Instant upgrade to the pass rush. The guy is a dude

2 either robinson or watkins. Both would be an upgrade to nelson/cobb. Both are young. Adams with one of these guys gives rodgers a top 1-2 punch for his career.

3 phillip gaines. With a good pass rush i think randall and king will be ok. Problem is depth and injuries. Gaines is good in the slot and can fly. Would be a big upgrade and competition to the position.

That's fair but BG has an advantage this year over TT in the last 5 years. He is picking 10 spots earlier so the talent should be a tad better. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy TT is gone. I just don't feel like anyone could have done much better draft wise drafting 25-29 every year.
That’s why Ted needed to utilize Free Agency and trades. He refused and that’s why many of us are glad he’s gone. We can have threads like this now and actually dream big with REAL hopes they’ll come true. About time! CLP)

Guy if Packers want to open the wallet up big time could be Trumaine Johnson. Rams won't tag him as it would be his third tag and would require them to pay him 140% over this year or over $23 million dollars

True, but this is where a GM really his money. Johnson might be too expensive for the Rams to retain, but he's the highest-paid CB in the league already, so can you imagine the insane numbers some team will throw at him?

True, but this is where a GM really his money. Johnson might be too expensive for the Rams to retain, but he's the highest-paid CB in the league already, so can you imagine the insane numbers some team will throw at him?
Let ‘em. We don’t need to throw that kind of money at one guy. I’d like to see a pass-rusher added via FA and the draft. Then take Denzel Ward/Josh Jackson in the 1st and the defense is well on its way.

I don’t know that there’s a pass-rusher in this draft that’s worth spending that kind of money on Trumaine so they can draft said pass-rusher at 14, is there?

Last edited:
I don’t know that there’s a pass-rusher in this draft that’s worth spending that kind of money on Trumaine so they can draft said pass-rusher at 14, is there?
There are a couple. Arden Key or Harold Landry have been mentioned. The kid from Clemson, Austin Bryant, may be there at 14 also. I still wouldn't spend that kind of money on Trumaine Johnson. I want the Packers to make a run at Kyle Fuller.

No matter how good your DBs are, if you don't have a top pass rush, it won't matter. Receivers will eventually get open, and if a decent QB has a lot of time, he'll make those pitches. You need to constantly pressure the QB to disrupt the passing game. You need to force them to throw before receivers reach the prime of their route.

Marcus Davenport from Texas San Antonio is making some noise at 6-7 and 255. He might sneak into the first round. The combine will help me slot his value against some of the large division 1 school OLB/DE.

Marcus Davenport from Texas San Antonio is making some noise at 6-7 and 255. He might sneak into the first round. The combine will help me slot his value against some of the large division 1 school OLB/DE.

Davenport has good hands. Was a receiver when he went to UTSA. He's big, and has fairly decent foot speed. People will see that in the combine results. He may actually be the best DE in the entire draft, including better than Chubb.

The only question might be the game between his ears, but I have a hunch he's got game.

If he's still on the board, or Chubb is, I'd grab the one still available.

Back