2024 NFL Season Thread

The hip-drop tackle calls are going to play a big part in changing the game. If we think there's a lot of missed tackles now, wait until people see what this does.
Wonder if that means higher production from RB since it will be harder to tackle.

Going to be a lot of flags this year. Games are going to get longer. Plus wonder if it means more injuries not less. A lot guys are just going throw themselves and knees and hips to try and get them down.

Bak still rehabbing in hoping to play this year. Guy has nothing left to prove. That knee is blown out. Retire before you make it worse and can play with your future kids instead of hobbling around with a cane in 10 years

Jets owner on Rodgers VP talk
"He is getting back to football 100%. He never left football," Johnson said, via ESPN. "That was a momentary distraction, maybe like going in the dark room or whatever. But he's back 100%. Great leader. … If we can keep him on his feet, which I think we can, it's going to be an exciting start to the season."

Jets owner on Rodgers VP talk
"He is getting back to football 100%. He never left football," Johnson said, via ESPN. "That was a momentary distraction, maybe like going in the dark room or whatever. But he's back 100%. Great leader. … If we can keep him on his feet, which I think we can, it's going to be an exciting start to the season."
"great Leader". that would be something new.

How bad is QB play? 1/3 of the teams in the NFL have to go back to 2015 or later to have a QB throw for at least 30 TDs.

GLI5QdRXsAElhAZ

I think this contract here could show what Kenny Clark could be in line for. Does GB want to pay him $23 million a year or now does GB draft a DT high in the draft and let Clark leave as a FA after this season?

Back