AR Prediction Thread

I would take a single 3rd round pick just to move on.

334201018_1198711720754928_8374260832261699309_n.png

So if Roders is done in GB do you want GB to draft a QB early (2nd or 3rd round) to hedge their bet on Love or would you be ok with signing a veteran backup and drafting a QB say 5th round or later as a project QB?

So if Roders is done in GB do you want GB to draft a QB early (2nd or 3rd round) to hedge their bet on Love or would you be ok with signing a veteran backup and drafting a QB say 5th round or later as a project QB?
I would go the latter, Personally I would grab Taylor Heinicke who has proven he can win games and then draft a mid round prospect. tc(

Carr to Saints so Jets might be desperate now to get Rodgers I would not be shocked if Hackett has been making some calls and tampering with Aaron trying to talk him into wanting to go to NY.

Carr to Saints so Jets might be desperate now to get Rodgers I would not be shocked if Hackett has been making some calls and tampering with Aaron trying to talk him into wanting to go to NY.
Doubt it, everything we heard this weekend seems to trend toward his value dropping because of some of the cap implications etc.

I don't know what the Carr signing means for the Packers. It could push things either way. It all depends on who AR is willing to go to and how desperate a team is to get him (assuming he still wants to play). I'm thinking it may come down to limited options driving the price down. I'm thinking maybe it'd be something like a deal with the Jets where the Packers get picks #13 & #74 and give up pick #45 . . . or some combination like that where the Jets get some draft capital back for giving up their 1st round pick.

Thing I hate are the Rodgers homers saying Rodgers has earned the right to take all the time he wants because this is his career. I call BS he's not allowed to hold a team hostage. He's had 2 months time to make a choice

I call BS he's not allowed to hold a team hostage.

I don't know, GBP. It certainly 'seems' like he *is* allowed to hold the Packers hostage, and that right was granted to him by the Packers' organization.

I am slowly (and hopefully) starting to think that at least he won't be in GB much longer, but that's exactly what happens right before the ax falls. lol

Back