AR Prediction Thread

I'm beginning to see Rodgers having lost that drive to play. Retirement is becoming a bigger option. That said, there's always the possibility that after retirement, and before camp, a team could come along and offer him something that he wants, and he'd say they should make a deal with the Pack, and he'll join them. He wouldn't be a free agent by retiring, he'd have to be waived, to not be of value.

With a flake, like Rodgers, who knows where this is going.

I don't know what to think. My gut tells me he wants one more chance. All of his talk about still being able to play at an MVP level after a bad season makes me think he's trying to build up the size of that chip on his shoulder for one more run.

Then my head says (like TW above) who the hell knows what's going on in AR's mind. Maybe he's gone.

Arods biggest issue is himself and not football. What does Arod have if he retires? A lot of money .. so what.. he doesn’t have a family to focus on, he never started side businesses or anything legacy except for some minor stakes in the Bucks. The day he retires he really has nothing really. His entire existence right now is being an elite regular season QB… Gotta be a lonely feeling.

People are also holding him accountable this year. He takes a hyper individualistic view of a total team sport. And people are rightfully taking him to task. Oh, you didn’t understand what the offense was when ML first arrived? You were a game manager? Guess what that’s your job deal with it. You don’t feel like participating in offseason or forming timing and trust with the new guys? Guess what the champions do that.. not whine about how everyone else wasn’t ready.

This is a man who is facing something that scares him. He should embrace the retirement thing and have fun. But it’s gonna take work, and he hates the work part of it…

Arods biggest issue is himself and not football. What does Arod have if he retires? A lot of money .. so what.. he doesn’t have a family to focus on, he never started side businesses or anything legacy except for some minor stakes in the Bucks. The day he retires he really has nothing really. His entire existence right now is being an elite regular season QB… Gotta be a lonely feeling.

People are also holding him accountable this year. He takes a hyper individualistic view of a total team sport. And people are rightfully taking him to task. Oh, you didn’t understand what the offense was when ML first arrived? You were a game manager? Guess what that’s your job deal with it. You don’t feel like participating in offseason or forming timing and trust with the new guys? Guess what the champions do that.. not whine about how everyone else wasn’t ready.

This is a man who is facing something that scares him. He should embrace the retirement thing and have fun. But it’s gonna take work, and he hates the work part of it…
I still think he wants to stick it to the team, just not sure he can anymore. He wants to come back, and make things as difficult as possible. But Jordan is ready now. Game over.

I think Rodgers is a guy who will be one of the hippies doing his darkness retreats and traveling the world to find himself. I think he does not care if for the next 5 years or so after he retires he has nothing to do but travel the world and just wake up and do what he feels like. Maybe later he finds a business to take part in or even try his hand in working in a booth or doing in studio stuff.

I think Rodgers is a guy who will be one of the hippies doing his darkness retreats and traveling the world to find himself. I think he does not care if for the next 5 years or so after he retires he has nothing to do but travel the world and just wake up and do what he feels like. Maybe later he finds a business to take part in or even try his hand in working in a booth or doing in studio stuff.
Arod is not a hippie in any way shape or form. He’s a rich guy who thinks he’s a hippie…

I wish Mike Greenberg was the GM of the Jets. That guy hyperventilates every time he talks about Rodgers joining the Jets. He might give up 5 firsts!! Shocked(:cool:

I am beyond sick of Aaron's post-season antics every year. He's been head-gaming the Packers since they drafted Love. How did he like it when it was his time and Favre pulled this garbage? I am more than ready for the Packers to move on. Get some picks and move head-on into the Jordan Love era, I say! thumbsup

Back