AR Prediction Thread

Yeah and he can say he does not want to join Jets but wants to stay in GB. GB can't do nothing then because he's owed the money not like they can cut him they would take $99 million dead cap hit.
They can trade him for a 7th if they want to. Right now they are offerinng the carrot. A "win/win" scenario where both Aaron and the team cone out ahead. If they trade him to Houston for a third, that's a "lose/lose" scenario.

Aaron gets the carrots or the stick. That's what he's pondering now. He wants to hurt the team like a spiteful little girl, but then he'd hurt himself too by going to a sucky team. Is it worth it tho? He's got a lot to think about.

I say Frig it, trade him to the Vikings. Show we are not afraid of him. Especially in the playoffs. Vikes will be willing to pay, and they have a similar offense now. Go get that stash of picks!

I say Frig it, trade him to the Vikings. Show we are not afraid of him. Especially in the playoffs. Vikes will be willing to pay, and they have a similar offense now. Go get that stash of picks!
Where on earth do you come up with this crap? It makes zero sense. He will not be traded unless he agrees to both be traded and agrees to the team he is traded to. It really is that simple. There is literally no team that would even consider trading for him if he did not agree to it. They can not force him. Aaron holds the cards here. At this point, he is not trying to stick it to the team or any of that either,,,,,,another thing that makes no sense at all.

Honestly at this point I think his agent may just be working the phones, looking for last minute suitors. Packers probably told Dunn after the combine "Go find a team and we'll make the deal", Jets obviously are all in on him but I don't know that NY is his preferred place. If he wants to play he'll go where he needs to, otherwise he'll retire. One of the reasons I think GB was overall very hush about it is they know him better than anyone else and they know he wants to feel like he's driving the bus so they probably let him. But FA is coming up and they want this thing wrapped up, hence Murphy "nudging" things along the other day.

Anyway that's my take.

Teams can start legally negotiating with free agents and players can agree to terms starting at 11am CT tomorrow. Of course Rodgers is pushing this as close to that deadline as possible even after publicly saying he won't hold things up.

Same old song and dance.

Back