AR Prediction Thread

In three years, if Rodgers retires, the Jets can talk to GB about a trade for Love. He could very well on the block before then, or untouchable. Hard to tell which as of yet.

Just going to watch and see how it pans out. No sense getting bent out of shape about it in any way. Que será.

In three years, if Rodgers retires, the Jets can talk to GB about a trade for Love. He could very well on the block before then, or untouchable. Hard to tell which as of yet.

Just going to watch and see how it pans out. No sense getting bent out of shape about it in any way. Que será.
2036 love to NY

So to get 1st pick in 2024 Rodgers needs to play all snaps in 11 games and 1 quarter of another

Agree with most of the sentiments above. I think the front office did well to get what they did for him all things considered. (Personally, I'd have traded him for a bigger haul last off season.)

The move up from 15 to 13 isn't huge but does bring some new players into the mix, and makes it easier to move up into the top-10 if there is someone they really like. The extra second was a done deal I figured and I've been including it in my mocks for weeks now. The swap of our 5th for their 6th is kinda odd as it doesn't represent much value.

The key to the deal is the conditional first for next year. Some draftniks say it's expected to be a more talented group next year and barring something catastrophic, playing 65% of snaps is a reasonably low threshold.

I have to admit this....I never, ever thought Rodgers would go out like this. I thought as an observer and ultimate benefactor of the Favre exit debacle that Rodgers would handle his eventual exit and legacy with whatever the opposite was of what Favre did. Call it "class" or "professionalism" or whatever.

The situations are not necessarily comparable other than the commonality that the whole exit process has turned into one big dumpster fire. I was 100% wrong on anything 12 might have learned from Favre's exit from GB, and won't ever bet against what human nature compels people to do when they feel unwanted and unappreciated.

Back