Davante Traded!?

The Packers will get a solid WR early, count on it. Here's a list of the top 12, according to Buzz. I don't totally agree with the order, but figure it's in the ball park. Some will move up, and down. Some will produce better than others, from the time they hit the field. There are more.

Garrett Wilson - I watched Garrett through HS at Lake Travis. He has the hands to be a solid NFL receiver. He has good change of direction ability, a lot like we saw with Greg Jennings. Could use a little beef on his bones though. It would cut his speed some. He's around 4.4 now. Not certain what he did in the combine.
Drake London
Jameson Williams
Chris Olave
Treylon Burks
Jahan Dotson
George Pickens ↓
John Metchie III
Skyy Moore
Calvin Austin III
Christian Watson
David Bell

Not shown, Alec Pierce. He'd be a solid option on our 2nd pick round 2. He'd be a movable part, who can play all WR positions, although not overly fast.

Garrett Wilson - I watched Garrett through HS at Lake Travis. He has the hands to be a solid NFL receiver. He has good change of direction ability, a lot like we saw with Greg Jennings. Could use a little beef on his bones though. It would cut his speed some. He's around 4.4 now. Not certain what he did in the combine.
he did 4.38 at the combine.

Doubtful, he just wanted out of GB and time to just accept it and move on
If you had made him highest paid WR year ago why woyld he have not take it? I think GB dragging it out did not help

The Packers will get a solid WR early, count on it. Here's a list of the top 12, according to Buzz. I don't totally agree with the order, but figure it's in the ball park. Some will move up, and down. Some will produce better than others, from the time they hit the field. There are more.

Drake London
Jameson Williams
Chris Olave
Treylon Burks
Jahan Dotson
George Pickens ↓
John Metchie III
Skyy Moore
Calvin Austin III
Christian Watson
David Bell

Not shown, Alec Pierce. He'd be a solid option on our 2nd pick round 2. He'd be a movable part, who can play all WR positions, although not overly fast.
I think Wilso will be off the board before GB picks would likely have to give up both 1's to get him.

Reactions: TW
If you had made him highest paid WR year ago why woyld he have not take it? I think GB dragging it out did not help
Because he wanted out of GB. This is not breaking news.

Yeah but I am just saying year ago offer him this deal I don't think he wants out and signs.
We can agree to disagree. And you don’t offer this deal a year ago or now. It’s a moot point.

I think Wilso will be off the board before GB picks would likely have to give up both 1's to get him.
He will go top 10 I believe.

Watching every Lake Travis, and Westlake game every year, in both football and basketball, I'm amazed at how many of these kids end up being DI athletes.

On Davante Adams... Personally, I think he wanted to leave Green Bay for the last two years, because he wants to prove what he's accomplished has been on his skills, not because Rodgers fed him the ball.

It goes back to that ego thing that people have.

Back