Davante Traded!?

275843507_2243976559101883_630387533482847073_n.jpg

I like Winfree and Amari Rodgers.
I do too...for your # 4 and 5 WR's. I hope Amari takes a HUGE step next year...because a HUGE step is needed.

They really need to hit the jackpot in this upcoming draft, imo. Not sure I have the confidence they will.

Last edited:
I do too...for your # 4 and 5 WR's. I hope Amari takes HUGE step next year...because a HUGE step is needed.

They really need to hit the jackpot in this upcoming draft, imo. Not sure I have the confidence they will.
Even if they hit the jackpot most likely that WR isn't going to just jump in and take over as #1...

Hope that Amari can make a jump.. cause right now Cobb and Lazard are the Packers 1/2

Even if they hit the jackpot most likely that WR isn't going to just jump in and take over as #1...

Hope that Amari can make a jump.. cause right now Cobb and Lazard are the Packers 1/2
They are likely to draft a WR high which will put pressure on him to stepp up and produce right away and if not fans will jump on him and ask why.

They are likely to draft a WR high which will put pressure on him to stepp up and produce right away and if not fans will jump on him and ask why.
This is a multi year retool. It's gonna take time. But I agree....

I do too...for your # 4 and 5 WR's. I hope Amari takes HUGE step next year...because a HUGE step is needed.

Normally a rookie will get some reps and be somewhat up to speed by mid season. However since our QB is now running our front office, that did not transpire.

That's not due to a deficiency on Amari's part.

Robert Woods just got traded for a sandwich and a diet coke.

Back