Davante Traded!?

Rodgers seems always to take a personal offense to something and bring it onto the field. Maybe ML can tell him his choice in his favorite drink sucks LOL
It's always best to have a reason to excel. I had a friend (a cop), who had a picture of this guy he arrested, and was let off on a technicality, plastered inside the door of his locker. Every day, when he went on duty, he saw this guy's face, and thought about how he wasn't going to allow that to happen again. We all need a little reminder as to why we're motivated.

Oh GB fans should know this full well at this point, if Love was a viable alternative to Rodgers there is no way they bend over backwards to pay him all that new money. Raiders are in a similar situation, they will have to pay Carr an amount of money that just isn't going to feel right.
Carr is a lot further into his career. He's hit his ceiling. I like Carr though. Not sure why they're so down on him.

Thing I question was drafting Love put chip on Rodgers shoulder and he has played lights out last 2 years. Now he got paid from GB does he play with that same chip on shoulder or does he say ok I won and we get a regular Rodgers who will have 30 TDs and 10 INTs for a season?
The last time Rodgers had a double digit INT season (11 INT’s) was 2010 and he won the SB.
Maybe I’d be fine with a 10 INT season?!!

Mayfield is not a viable alternative compared to Carr. As to draft next year you have 2 viable options depending on how you view the upside
so if you are correct about rodgers only playing one more year for the packers, maybe rodgers is the next raiders qb? and re-unites with his go-to receiver plus a few other very good targets.

so if you are correct about rodgers only playing one more year for the packers, maybe rodgers is the next raiders qb? and re-unites with his go-to receiver plus a few other very good targets.
He rides into the sunset.

I think if Rodgers truly wanted out of GB he would have forced it this off-season. I think at this point it's just when he wants to retire.

Back