Meet New Wisconsin FB Coach Luke Fickell

If Bucky fans aren't excited about all of this, they're already 6' under

Jacolby Criswell Is visiting Madison next week. 4 star QB from UNC in the portal
Meh guy I think UW can find better then him. He's a 3rd year sophomore who's thrown 31 passes in his time there.

Meh guy I think UW can find better then him. He's a 3rd year sophomore who's thrown 31 passes in his time there.
And played behind Maye who is a top 5 NFL pick if he would be eligible now. He was a RS is 2020. Perfect fit

Phil Longo (born April 17, 1968) is an American football coach who is currently the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. A practitioner of the air raid offense, he was previously the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for Ole Miss

Coaching philosophy[edit]​

A practitioner of the air raid offense, Longo chose to adopt the offensive system after meeting then-Kentucky offensive coordinator Mike Leach at a coaching clinic in the late 1990s.[10] Unlike the standard air raid offense that is pass-heavy, Longo's offense is designed so that it can be both pass or run oriented, and it's not decided which it is until the game.[11]this
What a great get by Fick. Love this and can't wait to see it in action!

And played behind Maye who is a top 5 NFL pick if he would be eligible now. He was a RS is 2020. Perfect fit
His throwing motion and accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. Feel like our sights need to be set higher than Criswell.

His throwing motion and accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. Feel like our sights need to be set higher than Criswell.
he's a 4-star with a high ceiling, this is a guy who knows the system and comes in ready to roll on day 1. To be blunt temper your expectations in year 1. He's a BIG improvement to whats been on the roster.

he's a 4-star with a high ceiling, this is a guy who knows the system and comes in ready to roll on day 1. To be blunt temper your expectations in year 1. He's a BIG improvement to whats been on the roster.
We have no idea if he's a big improvement or not. The rating system doesn't matter at this point. He's thrown 31 passes so, again, we simply don't know if he's good or not. As a fan, I'll hope for the best but we can't say one way or another what he is or isn't, since there's nothing there yet.

Back