Official 2016 Week 9 Green Bay vs Tennessee Thread

Well what some are saying about this game being litmus and so on is what I thought last week against the Colts and that was a home game.

With everything coming out in press both local and national, add in the body language, playing tight, and everything else, I don't hold out much hope and have lost my expectations for this team until they do a 180 and show me otherwise.

There is no gimme game anymore and this team doesn't have the talent to go into cruise control to a win...This is a team showing signs of imploding and mailing it in. Hope to be proven wrong. But even when this was a dominate team had a bad habit of playing down to lessor team's talent and having close games.

Then add in second half woes and lack of adjustments and could see another close score loss....hope I'm wrong

GB 38 TN 17 They don't have the passing game to shred us like other teams. Big key is injuries... GB can't afford many more and stay competitive.

Reasonably close numbers, just the wrong teams. :)

We're living proof that hope springs eternal. Just the fact that we believed in the Packers enough to pick them to win is a testament to that fact. This team isn't capable of being a contender, and isn't bad enough to get an earth shattering, can't miss, first round draft pick that can make an immediate impact. When you pick about #16 or so, you get the left overs who are usually overpaid guys with a lot of potential to be a bust! That's where we're heading next spring.

We're living proof that hope springs eternal. Just the fact that we believed in the Packers enough to pick them to win is a testament to that fact. This team isn't capable of being a contender, and isn't bad enough to get an earth shattering, can't miss, first round draft pick that can make an immediate impact. When you pick about #16 or so, you get the left overs who are usually overpaid guys with a lot of potential to be a bust! That's where we're heading next spring.
That's the conundrum and why the depth and talent has depleted.

Especially when we don't use free agency and either TT or MM over values our own players and etc have talked about at length....

Well TW hate to say it and deep down wished to be proven wrong, but called this one....with everything that we suspected slowly coming out in the press and body language of this team told me this was a game we could lose.... didn't expect it to be a blow out though

Back