Official Game 1 GB vs Minnesota Thread

306163636_10159861384645073_2180703990620397429_n.jpg

Saw that coming. Packers Questionable List usually means Out. I think a 100% Yosh is better than a 80% Bahktiari, if he's even that. RT is a problem along with the domino affect it has on the OL. It'll have to be the Watkins story with a bunch of RB receptions. Don't know if Rodgers will trust the rookies yet. I think we have to hold them under 21 to win.

Saw that coming. Packers Questionable List usually means Out. I think a 100% Yosh is better than a 80% Bahktiari, if he's even that. RT is a problem along with the domino affect it has on the OL. It'll have to be the Watkins story with a bunch of RB receptions. Don't know if Rodgers will trust the rookies yet. I think we have to hold them under 21 to win.
We will see who they trot out there but I think Zach Tom is already better than Hansen or Newman and deserves to be out there, but I don't think the coaches are as quick on the uptake. Can GB win this game scoring 10-14 pts?

Aaron Rodgers is the back-to-back MVP for a reason. He picks up right where he left off with a casual five TD passes against the division-rival Minnesota Vikings, and rookie receiver Romeo Doubs is on the receiving end of two of those throws. Looks like Rodgers may have found his new guy. - Nate Burleson

The fact that Lazard is considered WR1 and its considered an issue he's out is a pox upon the whole front office.

About the only thing we will find out today is whether or not the young WR can carry over skills from tightly scripted practices to unpredictable game situations....

Back