Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

So he straight up lied about being vaccinated (pure snake move) and went to a Halloween party with a bunch of people knowing the consequences to the team for a positive test? Great choice, great leadership.

I never gave a **** about any of the off-field, family drama, or personal life stuff about Rodgers because I've never really felt this need to like my favorite athletes as people. So long as it didn't affect their job performance, I could care less. But between the offseason drama and this, now this crap is actively affecting and hurting this team's chance to win football games.

So he straight up lied about being vaccinated (pure snake move) and went to a Halloween party with a bunch of people knowing the consequences to the team for a positive test? Great choice, great leadership.
Technically he said he was “immunized” to maybe splitting hairs Not a defense of him. What is more Important is did he tell the team / league he was not vaxed.

Technically he said he was “immunized” to maybe splitting hairs Not a defense of him. What is more Important is did he tell the team / league he was not vaxed.
Good question. The soap opera surrounding Rodgers continues.

It's probably required by NFL to disclose

It's probably required by NFL to disclose
I have not read one piece that makes it clear. And with Covid rules might have to be collectively bargained. Only thing I have seen is clear is you forfeit you lose a check

I have not read one piece that makes it clear. And with Covid rules might have to be collectively bargained. Only thing I have seen is clear is you forfeit you lose a check
Yeah but if teams were tracking percentage makes me think it was required to know plus to enforce rules would you not be required to know who can and can't follow the rules if not vaxed?

Yeah but if teams were tracking percentage makes me think it was required to know plus to enforce rules would you not be required to know who can and can't follow the rules if not vaxed?
Just answered your own question. Team might track but is it required? By league? Was it bargained by Union? Don’t know

Back