Official Week 10 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Detroit will probably utilize a lot of zone against the Packers,

If Detroit plays a lot of zone against the Packers, Caldwell shouldn't be allowed on the plane back to Detroit. The Packers WRs have not shown they can consistently beat man coverage this season. We have all seen it so if a coach is too dumb to realize that he shouldn't be a coach.

If you go to the Lions' website and watch a clip of one of their players they don't seem to be full of piss and vinegar ready to go after us like a wounded animal. That player almost sounds defeated before he leaves town to go to GB. I don't care what the final score is as long as we come of out this game with a W. Sunday can't come soon enough so we can get the bitter taste of the past 2 games out of our mouths. The Lions are the perfect elixir to get us back on track as long as we don't screw up with turnovers and get our passing game back to where he should be.

So needless to say, that O-Line is not going to be looking forward to any pass rush scheme Dom Capers uses against them.

Unless, you know, Capers just sticks to his same old blitz packages that send six guys straight at the six guys blocking.

We'll see I guess.

Anything other then a double digit win will be a disappointment.

Anything other then a double digit win will be a disappointment.

I don't care what the final score is as long as we win. You don't get extra style points in the NFL. At the end of the season all you care about are Ws and Ls.

No style points for the last win, perhaps, but it'd certainly be nice for any win to portend well for the future. If they squeak out this week after what's happened recently, they're sure not showing the ability to go deep at the end of the year.

I don't care what the final score is as long as we win. You don't get extra style points in the NFL. At the end of the season all you care about are Ws and Ls.
Most teams have been stomping a mud hole and walking it dry against the Lions. If the Packers can't destroy the Lions they don't deserved to thought of as a SB contender.

OK let's cut to the chase.... GB ran into 2 undefeated FB teams and got their ass kicked. Plain and simple.

The real problem is the first 6 games everyone in the media and fan base puffed this team up and in some circles crowned them. Guess what they will have to earn their way. A lot of FB has to be played... injuries..weather and many other factors will come into play in the next few weeks.

Who is left standing isn't going to be determined because Janis ran more deep routes or Q is back at TE. It's how your [BCOLOR=#ffff00]TEAM[/BCOLOR] is playing down the stretch as a whole.

Sorry sb(tc(

Back