Packers 2022 Thread

I personally they play this out until the July deadline date. Not saying it works but gives sides time to see how close they get
I think Packers have their number and won't move off it. It's a take it or leave it for Adams

The key date is 7/15. That’s the last day a long term deal can be cut. If it goes past that week 1 is no given
I still think he does not pass up over 1 million a week. He will play all 17 games if healthy under tag

I still think he does not pass up over 1 million a week. He will play all 17 games if healthy under tag
Again its not like that does not get made up on his next deal. 2-3 million even $5m is not unheard of

Again its not like that does not get made up on his next deal. 2-3 million even $5m is not unheard of
Yeah But he sits out Packers can just tag him again take another year off his career. He won't be getting that big contract at 32 years old if he sits out of spite.

Yeah But he sits out Packers can just tag him again take another year off his career. He won't be getting that big contract at 32 years old if he sits out of spite.
The second tag is impossible with 12’s new deal and even without his deal financially unworkable. More likely is a sign and trade at that point.

The second tag is impossible with 12’s new deal and even without his deal financially unworkable. More likely is a sign and trade at that point.
Sign and trade him at this point.

Back