Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

@AlbertBreer
·
1h
Source: The Titans are hiring Packers personnel/football admin. exec Chad Brinker as their new assistant GM. Brinker's got an incredibly diverse skill set, and has been on our future GM list the last two years.

Packers expected to hire AZ DBs coach Greg Williams

Williams, 46, spent the last four seasons as the Cardinals cornerbacks coach under defensive coordinator Vance Joseph. The two arrived in Arizona together after Williams spent the 2018 season as Joseph’s defensive backs coach in Denver.

As a player, Williams starred at North Carolina before spending time in the NFL, NFL Europe, the XFL and Arena Football League.

Williams was also the Chargers assistant secondary coach from 2013 to 2015 and the secondary coach of the Indianapolis Colts under Chuck Pagano from 2016 to 2017.

AZ was 24th in NFL in pass yards PG. Very meh hire. Though they hired Joe Barry couple years ago should not expect anything more with this team then meh hires.

AZ was 24th in NFL in pass yards PG. Very meh hire. Though they hired Joe Barry couple years ago should not expect anything more with this team then meh hires.
What did they have to work with though? I thought that whole roster was weak.

So 5th year option for Jordan Love would be $20,272,000. I just can't see GB picking that up.

So 5th year option for Jordan Love would be $20,272,000. I just can't see GB picking that up.
If/when they trade Rodgers they will work out an extension with Love. Have to imagine he gets at least 2 years as starter to show something

Back