Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

i get why he hired him in the beginning (sort of). i think he could have been more proactive, but let's just say that he had no choice.

where i disagree is that when it was clear that we got the joe barry that everyone thought we would get, it was time to make a change. mlf better not make another lame excuse to not replace him at the end of this season.
Because if he had changed defensive schemes and started a new QB ETC than more times than not your struggle the first half of a season. I mean it's not rocket science and it's a fairly common coaching approach.

And let me blunt here, and this comment is general not directed at RB. Because the "fans" don't like it doesn't mean squat. 100% this was discussed between Matt, Gute and Murphy and agreed on to keep the scheme. If you believe otherwise I got swamp land in Winslow AZ I want to sell ya ;)

6’3” | 225 2,224 career snaps | 824 box | 648 FS | 382 slot | 155 boundary

2021-22: 12 pressures | 142/168 tckls | 41 stops

@Brennen_Rup

Christian Young played all over during his time at Arizona. At his best playing downhill. 400-plus snaps on special teams.
Big run stopping Safety, interesting.

About the same agility grade as Tariq Carpenter. Seems like ST only.

So heard on radio today that the Colts have lowered their first round pick asking price on Taylor. Would you want GB to go back and offer the Colts a 2nd and Dillon? I think I would do that deal. Only thing is if you do the deal you need to at least get a long term deal done with either Taylor or Gary before the end of the season because you can only use the FT on one of them.

So heard on radio today that the Colts have lowered their first round pick asking price on Taylor. Would you want GB to go back and offer the Colts a 2nd and Dillon? I think I would do that deal. Only thing is if you do the deal you need to at least get a long term deal done with either Taylor or Gary before the end of the season because you can only use the FT on one of them.
I'm torn. On the one hand the talent is there and he would be a great solution to the precipitous decline of the current RB group. On the other, guys who hold out into the season always - ALWAYS - come back and immediately get some sort of soft tissue injury. Trading for Taylor would be a move for the next 2 years, not this year.

I'm torn. On the one hand the talent is there and he would be a great solution to the precipitous decline of the current RB group. On the other, guys who hold out into the season always - ALWAYS - come back and immediately get some sort of soft tissue injury. Trading for Taylor would be a move for the next 2 years, not this year.
He's been working out and they pulled him off PUP. I think the risk is marginal. To me it's the asking price

He's been working out and they pulled him off PUP. I think the risk is marginal. To me it's the asking price
Yeah I think a 2nd round and Dillon would be worth it. Heck maybe they would even take a 3rd and Dillion which was the original offer GB made.

Back