Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Thing with Adam Clown is he was even ripping on Love being a good QB after the Giants game. Guy will bash Love when he has a bad game but won't say a word when Love plays well.

No Packers named to the pro bowl. But 5 players are alternates. Rashan Gary was named a 1st alternate while Keisean Nixon, Jaire Alexander, Elgton Jenkins, and Kenny Clark were named alternates.

Kind of BS that Jordan Love with how well he has played this year did not get named as a alternate. Guys like Alexander and Jenkins get named alternates but not Love?

Ok kind of insulting now that you look at only teams that did not get a pro bowler were Carolina, New England, Washington, and Green Bay. Telling me GB did not have a player better then some of these other crap teams that got a player in?

I'm not certain that Love was actually better than the guys they listed. In fact, I doubt he was, as of yet. As far as everyone else, who has put up a big enough body of work at their position, and stood above everyone else at this point? I can't think of any to be honest. It is what it is.

I'm not certain that Love was actually better than the guys they listed. In fact, I doubt he was, as of yet. As far as everyone else, who has put up a big enough body of work at their position, and stood above everyone else at this point? I can't think of any to be honest. It is what it is.
I think it’s less about the player and more about the system and support from the team. GB has shown how to do it right. Yet teams don’t copy that model. They throw their rookies into the fire too early.

Back