Perhaps Mr. Rodgers isn't declining afterall...

You can argue Rodgers is or isn't with all the stats and clips in the world and manipulate them to your liking. However the fact he has only 1 ring with the talent he was given is telling to me. tc(

You can argue Rodgers is or isn't with all the stats and clips in the world and manipulate them to your liking. However the fact he has only 1 ring with the talent he was given is telling to me. tc(

Of course he isn't done playing yet.

And we can say that about any QB not named Brady in this era. I'm not convinced the talent around him especially on the defensive side of the ball is call that special. Receivers sans Nelson look pedestrian at times. Depth is a real issue.

The fact that he only has one ring tells me he is in good company and has not had enough of a complete team around him. Look at last year as an example of how things go. Did Manning "win" a Super Bowl . . . hardly. You could have inserted a dozen or more QBs into his spot and Denver would have won that thing. If the Packers had Denver's defense, we likely win the last 2 Super Bowls. It's so much more complicated than just the QB "winning" a Super Bowl.

Dan Marino was a GREAT QB and 1st ballot HOFer. He never won a Super Bowl. Was it Marino's fault or the team's fault. Eli Manning has 2 rings and I wouldn't put him in the HOF. The idea of rating a QB by the number of rings he has isn't a fair assessment of talent.

Oh take the damn ggg( off already, Rodgers played like crap last year. He doesn't need fanboys making excuses about whatever.

I told the lot of you he was off..he played off and months later you still want to make excuses ? Every player has off years and every player loses's skills with time with few exceptions.

Why is it so damn hard to admit that ? Why does every bloody blogger have to write a "feel good" article with diagrams to prop up Aaron ? sh))

I thought AR had an off year, he was under throwing and or missing wide open WR a lot. Play that comes to mind was a wide open Cobb for 2. If the WR were the problem they wouldn't have been open to begin with ?

I think the one factor he couldn't control was that garbage OL. If it doesn't get better AR might be starting that acting career faster then anyone thinks.

Also Football outsiders stuff tends to be a little out there for me so consider the source on that article.

Oh take the damn ggg( off already, Rodgers played like crap last year. He doesn't need fanboys making excuses about whatever.

I told the lot of you he was off..he played off and months later you still want to make excuses ? Every player has off years and every player loses's skills with time with few exceptions.

Why is it so damn hard to admit that ? Why does every bloody blogger have to write a "feel good" article with diagrams to prop up Aaron ? sh))

Do you think he just had an off year (there are more than a few starting QBs in this league who would love to have an off year like that) or do you feel is he losing his skills?

Do you think he just had an off year (there are more than a few starting QBs in this league who would love to have an off year like that) or do you feel is he losing his skills?
I would say it's a combination of both. You really can't know until we get into preseason and week 1 though. My point is that the article is speculative in nature and more opinion based than fact. Let's see which Aaron shows up in 2016.

Back