Post Game GB Defeats MN On The Road. NFC North Champions!!!!

Interesting info from last night.
Kevin King has coverage for most of night on Adam Theilen and held him to zero catches, plus added an INT.

anomoly?
Or is this a harbinger of things to come?
I'd like to see King and Jackson covering TEs. They both have size and speed. King moreso on both. They are gonna be great CBs.

I guess I see it different then some. It was not that ugly. It was a damn good win against a damn good team on the road with everything on the line. Sure the pack made early mistakes but they weathered the storm and dominated. I mean dominated. They kicked the hell out of minny in every aspect. Take way the 3 turnovers its a shutout imo. I know that means nothing but gb is pretty good at protecting the rock so I'm not as worried about this. The pack showed their mental toughness

Good
D was awesome. Good tackling overall. Quick to the ball and won the Los
OL was solid. Hunter is a stud and he was a non factor. Minny has a good front and they got whooped.

Bad.
Still left points out there. All around needs more but its trending up.
Turnovers drops and muffed punt. Got to stop this

Game balls
Z. Dude was a 1 man wrecking ball. Hes so good and a cool personality
A Jones. Way to bounce back after a bad start. Kids special

Sleeper
Jenkins. This kid is going to be a top guard. He dominated all night and on the big run he blocked 2 dudes like they were kids.

1 game at a time. Gpg

Interesting info from last night.
Kevin King has coverage for most of night on Adam Theilen and held him to zero catches, plus added an INT.

anomoly?
Or is this a harbinger of things to come?

the one thing that we should probably take into consideration is that this was theilin's first game back from injury. he may not have been full strength and that may be why they put king on him all night instead of alexander.

the one thing that we should probably take into consideration is that this was theilin's first game back from injury. he may not have been full strength and that may be why they put king on him all night instead of alexander.

That’s possible, but it doesn’t diminish his play over the last 5 games. 2 INT’s, 6 passes defensed, and 2 tackles for loss
He also leads the team with 5 INT’s on the season.

Pettine may have found out how to best use him finally.

That was a most satisfying kind of win. God I love watching a Packer defense play like that. I don't know if I've seen a Packer front seven simply manhandle an opponent's offensive line like that since Reggie White & Company had that lovely Super Bowl year in the late nineties. Yes, Cook was out, and that really hurt the Vikes, but man, I love watching the Packers play defense that well. Way better than watching something like those 2011 Packers. Even though they could score at will, so could the other team.

I hope this defense can keep this level of play up. Into Detroit and beyond. Cousins was hapless and helpless back there - and Pettine didn't even have to blitz.

Nothing is as satisfying as watching your team play defense at that level. Gives you a lot of confidence.

Back