Post Game KC Outlasts GB 13-7

Def stepped up. Love wasn't bad on limited reps. Didn't play scared just not in synch which is understandable. Adamd wasn't in practice till what Friday? But I liked what I saw. I think there is a good base there.

ST needs an overhaul. Mason done? Dunno but that ST coach should be fired before the plane lands in GB.

I say let Love start next week as well and make Arod sit. Won't happen. But should.

Last edited:
Bad game by MLF. Abandons the run early and babies Love until the end. Just a really bad plan overall.

The OL sucked in pass pro which did Love zero favors. Kind of concerned with this group tbh. We really need 69. I don't trust Patrick and Newman.

As for all the crappy Love comments I am reading on the internet, Peyton Manning threw 3 int in his first start, Favre 2 picks both had QB ratings below 50. No one said the hell with it on those 2. Love did better then both.

Bad game by MLF. Abandons the run early and babies Love until the end. Just a really bad plan overall.

The OL sucked in pass pro which did Love zero favors. Kind of concerned with this group tbh. We really need 69. I don't trust Patrick and Newman.

As for all the crappy Love comments I am reading on the internet, Peyton Manning threw 3 int in his first start, Favre 2 picks both had QB ratings below 50. No one said the hell with it on those 2. Love did better then both.

Love ran a high school level spread offense. He's a project.

I thought he did great today. Clearly was very nervous but I don't blame him.
If you want to bust someone's chops, bust ML. Every time they made hay with the run he just stopped running.

Defense really stepped up again this week.

ST can you grade lower than zero ?

+ Defense...... linebackers flying around making stops behind the line...who knew that was legal? safety play was also good. Slaton looked good with Clark out

- special teams....decision to change long snappers mid week..yeah that worked rant)
- MLF game plan....run the ball more take the pressure off of Love

+ getting to watch Love...yeah it wasn't pretty but he got better as the game went on 19-34 190 1 td 1 int.....Mahomes 20-37 166.......Anyone who says Field has looked better hasn't watched Fields....btw Adams 14 targets 6 receptions the rest of the team 18 targets 13 receptions.....the week with few reps with the two of them did not help.

A loss but a heck of a game by the defense. The special teams are putrid and you won't go far in the playoffs with that kind of garbage. On to Seattle.
Not much to add. Jury still out on Love. Way too early for a judgement. This team hung around despite poor ST play and inconsistent offensive play. These guys need to get healthy and get some starters back in the lineup.

ML can be inconsistent at times. Not sure why he turns away from the run, when it's working fine. Needs to clean that up.

Back