Post game Packers Shut Out Seahawks 17-0

Always nice to pitch a shutout in today's NFL. Our defense has settled in as of late. If we can ever get it through our heads to run first and line up in four wide no backs we just might have a shot at something special this season.

Getting pressure rushing 4 can cover up a lot. Even the red zone d is starting to come around. If the offense clicks back into any semblance of last year we have a real shot.

(y)
A J Dillon. What a level headed guy. No matter how hard he gets smacked down he just gets up and hands the ball to the ref. No drama, no anger, just plays. great hands on passes too.

Entire secondary. But I'm going to single out Amos.He was all over the field making big plays.

(n)
Rodgers. I'm tired of his eye rolls, head shakes, yelling and pointing at guys. Yet when he throws a bad pass he never points at himself as to say fault.

Injuries. We may be missing some key guys as we start the big push.

Crosby. He's got the yips, can't have him shank one that costs you a playoff game, hope Gute has a plan B kicker handy.

Once again LeFluer tried to lose this game by not running the football. I understand the Seahawks had 4 LBs in most of the time but we were still averaging 5 yards per carry. We finally scored two TDs in the 4th when we ran in the red zone.

Also, it seems we only are in shotgun now. Not a ton of play action from underneath the center. That was bread and butter last year. Not sure why we instituted the shotgun so much this year.

Once again LeFluer tried to lose this game by not running the football. I understand the Seahawks had 4 LBs in most of the time but we were still averaging 5 yards per carry. We finally scored two TDs in the 4th when we ran in the red zone.

Also, it seems we only are in shotgun now. Not a ton of play action from underneath the center. That was bread and butter last year. Not sure why we instituted the shotgun so much this year.
Aaron won the MVP, so now he thinks he knows better than everyone. Which is also why he has reverted to shit suckage. D has been carrying this team.

Back