Post game Packers Shut Out Seahawks 17-0

Source confirmed initial diagnosis on #Packers RB Aaron Jones is a sprained R MCL. Jones has sprained his MCL 3 other times, 2 on his R and once L. He missed 2 games in '17 w/L and did the R at the end of the '17 and '18 seasons, so he didn't return. No surgery for any of them.

In addition, initial diagnosis is that #Packers OLB Rashan Gary has a hyperextended elbow, according to a source, but tests are being done to assess the full extent of the injury. Team should know more this afternoon.

So at best maybe Jones can return after the bye week which then he only misses 2 games and is back in week 14 for the Bears game

Russell Wilson's career stats at Lambeau Field (5 games)

96/167 (57.5%)
1042 yards
4 TDs
8 INTs
64.0 QB rating
Sacked 16 times

Source confirmed initial diagnosis on #Packers RB Aaron Jones is a sprained R MCL. Jones has sprained his MCL 3 other times, 2 on his R and once L. He missed 2 games in '17 w/L and did the R at the end of the '17 and '18 seasons, so he didn't return. No surgery for any of them.

In addition, initial diagnosis is that #Packers OLB Rashan Gary has a hyperextended elbow, according to a source, but tests are being done to assess the full extent of the injury. Team should know more this afternoon.

So at best maybe Jones can return after the bye week which then he only misses 2 games and is back in week 14 for the Bears game
Keywords "Source" and " initial" meaning that Joe in the mailroom sent the dude a text because Millie the coffee girl overheard it from Ruth who works in HR.

Rodgers. I'm tired of his eye rolls, head shakes, yelling and pointing at guys. Yet when he throws a bad pass he never points at himself as to say fault.
One thing about Rodgers that has driven me insane for while is how he chews guys out on the field who don't run the right routes, make the right adjustments, or make whatever mistake he personally deems unacceptable in the moment. I just think it's a weak thing to constantly do from a leadership standpoint. If it's an ongoing problem. correct it in practice or fix it on the sidelines or if it has to be on the field do it without being a whiny bitch. Lord knows he doesn't get that treatment from any of the other guys when he **** up throws to open guys or throws a dumb interception.

Just needed to get that off my chest :D

One thing about Rodgers that has driven me insane for while is how he chews guys out on the field who don't run the right routes, make the right adjustments, or make whatever mistake he personally deems unacceptable in the moment. I just think it's a weak thing to constantly do from a leadership standpoint. If it's an ongoing problem. correct it in practice or fix it on the sidelines or if it has to be on the field do it without being a whiny bitch. Lord knows he doesn't get that treatment from any of the other guys when he **** up throws to open guys or throws a dumb interception.

Yep Rodgers expects his WR's and RB's to run the exact right route but he goes cowboy you don't see a player or ML yell at him. Heck Rodgers has even called out plays from prior years out at the line.

To play devils advocate, if he did not show that people would think he does not care. Maybe to many it’s personal personal perception of the guy and that’s valid but this is not Pop Warner football either.

To play devils advocate, if he did not show that people would think he does not care. Maybe to many it’s personal personal perception of the guy and that’s valid but this is not Pop Warner football either.
No, he's a typical QB, an egotistical prick that thinks he knows more than the coach. It kind of goes with the job but he could do it better no doubt. ;)

Hopefully with the run game taking over in 2 of the last 3 games. ML pulls his head out of his rear end and see's it needs to become a larger part of his game plan each week.

Hopefully with the run game taking over in 2 of the last 3 games. ML pulls his head out of his rear end and see's it needs to become a larger part of his game plan each week.
Personally would like to see a 55/45 mix pass run especially with issue not with RB depth. The challenge now is the offense was running thru 33 and Dillon is not a guy you can isolate out either

Back