Post Game ....Packers Thrash Vikings Move One Step Closer To Playoffs

i didn't get to see the game, but i did see some highlights. it took this team 16 games to finally put it all together. now they are in complete control of their destiny, and it all comes down to beating the detroit lions (who have been on their own hot streak) at home in the final game of the season. gopackgogopackgogopackgo

Cousins secures the most overrated QB in the NFL award again.

Give credit to Alexander he locked down Jefferson. The run D was great.

Packers decided they would run the ball come hell or high water and they did a decent job running.

Rodgers his touch is gone. 3 or 4 passes he over throws guys that in the past he would have been dead on target.

Though I don't think anyone expected this blowout win. Was fun since the stadium had a ton of Vikings fans that they were kept quite the whole game and did not have to hear the SKOL chant expect at the end when Packers fans did it to taunt them.

Now on to Detroit win and your in. I don't think any of use thought 4 games ago when GB sat 4-8 that this had a chance of happening.

gopackgo

Cousins secures the most overrated QB in the NFL award again.

Give credit to Alexander he locked down Jefferson. The run D was great.

Packers decided they would run the ball come hell or high water and they did a decent job running.

Rodgers his touch is gone. 3 or 4 passes he over throws guys that in the past he would have been dead on target.

Though I don't think anyone expected this blowout win. Was fun since the stadium had a ton of Vikings fans that they were kept quite the whole game and did not have to hear the SKOL chant expect at the end when Packers fans did it to taunt them.

Now on to Detroit win and your in. I don't think any of use thought 4 games ago when GB sat 4-8 that this had a chance of happening.

gopackgo
And he threw one dead on and Watson dropped it. It was not an easy catch since it was a little contested but a great throw.

So does anyone know when was last time GB had a KR for a TD?

Back