Quarless arrrested for gun offense

Just cut him who gives a dam where he lands.
The guy is a moron, firing a gun in the air!! That bullet does come down, gravity not sure if they teach such complicated topics anymore. There for the grace of God nobody was hit.

CUT

Beyond stupid.... Firing a gun in public during a fight? That's three players so far this off season.. MM/TT need to address it somehow.

What a bonehead. We have no depth at TE. Losing Quarless would kinda hurts. He's not great but after Rodgers is rookies and green players.

What a bonehead. We have no depth at TE. Losing Quarless would kinda hurts. He's not great but after Rodgers is rookies and green players.

There are free agent veterans out there to pick up if the team would choose to cut him and not deal with this.

I doubt they cut him. MM/TT will come up with the "we have investigated it and handled" in house line and old Q is in camp like normal. He will get a nice FedEx envelope from the NFL contributing part of his pay to charity. tc(

I doubt they cut him. MM/TT will come up with the "we have investigated it and handled" in house line and old Q is in camp like normal. He will get a nice FedEx envelope from the NFL contributing part of his pay to charity. tc(

You're more than likely right blitz, I think the fans are fed up with the off the field crap but Q was a TT draft choice and he really doesn't part with them easily.

I like that he was hiding behind a plant. I hope he tried to carry the plant with him as cover when he started to run. Quarless on some Pink Panther juice or something shots)

Geez, the Packers are not having a good off-season. Guion, Jones and now Quarless.

The team seems to let these things play out. Not sure that approach is working, but I do get that you don't want to rush to judgement and want to let things work themselves out in the legal system before rushing to judgement.

That said, Quarless is likely gone for at least 4 games, probably more. What a moron. Shooting a gun in the air is bad enough, at the ground on concrete risks an even worse ricochet situation.

(Plus he's riding around in the ugliest Porsche ever. How did he expect to get "respect" in that ugly thing. FP( )

Yeah it's been kind of a weird off season for us with 3 players looking like they'll be suspended for Week 1. Good thing all three are role-player/depth guys who won't necessarily be needed against the Bears.

Unless it turns out to be more serious than the report suggests, I doubt that we cut Q given our lack of veteran depth at the position. He'll take a plea deal, pay a fine, and get a 2-game suspension most likely. Guion I'd imagine gets a 2-3 game ban as well.

Back