Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and you let wide open FA happen out of college you would never see pardoy much because you would see top talent choosing to go to good teams and bad teams being bad for a long time.
I get why, doesn’t mean I agree with it. Parity did not really happen until the last couple CBA’s anyway. Free agency was much different. Not sure how much it would really hurt to be honest. You only have so many roster spots, there is talent deep in most drafts, some teams just fail to execute that. Cap and CBA will balance things a bit. It’s what we got but it’s technically illegal

With an important date in the Aaron Rodgers saga coming tomorrow as it pertains to a potential trade, checked in to see if Brian Gutekunst’s stance on dealing the reigning NFL MVP has changed. “Will not trade,” a source said.

With an important date in the Aaron Rodgers saga coming tomorrow as it pertains to a potential trade, checked in to see if Brian Gutekunst’s stance on dealing the reigning NFL MVP has changed. “Will not trade,” a source said.
Not sure who these words of wisdom come from but I don’t think it’s any shock of the answer. It’s basically the same party line until they get an offer they like. In other words translation: “we don’t like the offers so far”

Not sure who these words of wisdom come from but I don’t think it’s any shock of the answer. It’s basically the same party line until they get an offer they like. In other words translation: “we don’t like the offers so far”
Very possible that's the case and gute won't trade Rodgers unless he feels he gets value back.

Very possible that's the case and gute won't trade Rodgers unless he feels he gets value back.
What concerns me is he won’t trade him period even if there is value back. And I don’t think it’s his call by himself

While Arod has the ego to go through with his threats, Gutey and especially Murphy also have the ego to stick to play for us or retire. Which is a stupid position because it seems they'd rather get nothing and save thier ego than admit there was a problem and at least get something.

What concerns me is he won’t trade him period even if there is value back. And I don’t think it’s his call by himself
Well yeah Murphy is the defacto king and nothing gets done without his blessing.

And honestly what other answer do you expect?
Just that it might be best to cut bait take the best offer and move on for everyone. Unless it's a shitty offer like a 2nd round pick nothing more then yeah if you get a 1st take it trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back