Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Arod has the ego to go through with his threats, Gutey and especially Murphy also have the ego to stick to play for us or retire. Which is a stupid position because it seems they'd rather get nothing and save thier ego than admit there was a problem and at least get something.
I think this is more Murphy then Gute. I think if Gute given the choice to move on he would but I think Murphy has never learned with the Favre divorce that sometimes parting on good terms is better then trying to fight to keep the marriage together.

I think this is more Murphy then Gute. I think if Gute given the choice to move on he would but I think Murphy has never learned with the Favre divorce that sometimes parting on good terms is better then trying to fight to keep the marriage together.
And those kids will remember. Imagine it's camp or whatever and Arod throws a hissy fit because someone didn't run the route like arod wanted or block a certain way, or whatever. If you're one of the guys who worked thier rear ends off during the off season and showed up to OTAs while his highness was whining and on Vaca do you have any respect for that? How does that affect team culture?

And those kids will remember. Imagine it's camp or whatever and Arod throws a hissy fit because someone didn't run the route like arod wanted or block a certain way, or whatever. If you're one of the guys who worked thier rear ends off during the off season and showed up to OTAs while his highness was whining and on Vaca do you have any respect for that? How does that affect team culture?
I still think all the vet WR's did a no show to OTA's on purpose because of this BS going on with Rodgers and the team.

With an important date in the Aaron Rodgers saga coming tomorrow as it pertains to a potential trade, checked in to see if Brian Gutekunst’s stance on dealing the reigning NFL MVP has changed. “Will not trade,” a source said.
If it ain't coming from Schefter, I ain't believing it.....hide)

Just that it might be best to cut bait take the best offer and move on for everyone. Unless it's a shitty offer like a 2nd round pick nothing more then yeah if you get a 1st take it trade him.
Negotiation & PR 101. Never make that public.

I still think all the vet WR's did a no show to OTA's on purpose because of this BS going on with Rodgers and the team.
Calling them vets is a bit of a reach. I know technically they are but what leverage do they have. Zero. If they thought it was a protest we have more issues than we thought

Calling them vets is a bit of a reach. I know technically they are but what leverage do they have. Zero. If they thought it was a protest we have more issues than we thought
Just a guess, but I think Adams commands the WR room and they are following his lead.

Just a guess, but I think Adams commands the WR room and they are following his lead.
Possible but if so that’s short sighted. I get Adams. He’s looking for a new contract, the others are just guys looking to survive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back