Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they have already screwed it up if they can only get a 2d.

They knew on draft day hiw bad this was and could have had the 3d or 9th Pick of the last draft and more

Out of the jaws of victory, the Packer front office snatched defeat! (I think this is what you mean? FP()

They knew on draft day hiw bad this was and could have had the 3d or 9th Pick of the last draft and more
That’s false, or at best unknown. Terms were never discussed, Bill Michaels tweeted that but multiple others disputed it.

If Rodgers holds out all of TC he would lose about $1.5 million along with the the 500K in workout money he forfitled he would be at $2 million for holding out

If Rodgers does hold out long into TC it will be even a worse look for him IMO. People will say if I held out of going to work my boss would fire me.

I really believe our front office is compounding their mistakes by not pulling the trigger on a trade.

They are going to screw this up far worse than is being imagined.

I thought we should have went bold on draft day. Now we won't get half what the Lions got.

Our Front Office may believe it wins the battle v Rodgers but it's losing the logistics of being able to acquire football talent. Gonna be bad.
And your assuming there are legitimate trade offers. Ok got it

That is 100% false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back