Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
well then have a sack and negotiate a better deal instead of sitting there and "work it out with Aaron". Do I think there were offers? yes, you never make or accept the first offer thats just not good business. But good business is to maximize your greatest asset
I think GB right now is like well we won't trade him butttttt if we get an offer we can't refuse comes in and that offer is not going to come in.

I think GB right now is like well we won't trade him butttttt if we get an offer we can't refuse comes in and that offer is not going to come in.
If your waiting for offers to come in your not going to get an offer you can’t refuse.

The Pack front office should and hopefully is trying to make a deal. I think they're going to blow this and we get Bupkis

The Pack front office should and hopefully is trying to make a deal. I think they're going to blow this and we get Bupkis

It isn't bupkis if they get Rodgers for another year and a SB run. The only way they get bupkis is if he retires, which I strongly doubt he's willing to do.

What's amazing is that Rodgers and the Packers are getting more media attention than Brady, the Bucs, and the rest of the NFL at this time. I think everyone who writes, or thinks they write, has put out one or more opinion pieces on it, and there are more "insider lies" being told than we hear around the rest of the league.

It's mind-boggling as to how many theories there are as to what's going to happen next. About the only thing I haven't heard is that there will be an alien abduction of Gutey, or Rodgers, before the 4th of July.

What's amazing is that Rodgers and the Packers are getting more media attention than Brady, the Bucs, and the rest of the NFL at this time. I think everyone who writes, or thinks they write, has put out one or more opinion pieces on it, and there are more "insider lies" being told than we hear around the rest of the league.

It's mind-boggling as to how many theories there are as to what's going to happen next. About the only thing I haven't heard is that there will be an alien abduction of Gutey, or Rodgers, before the 4th of July.
The league loves controversy, the exact words of Jerry Jones and especially on NFLN I’m sure that narrative gets pushed.

What I said.... If Rodgers is abducted by aliens, how much of his salary and the front money is applied to this year and next year?

Asking for a friend. hide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back