Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or does he not care about fun and just wants to treat it like a business and want a say in how it's run
he has never said he wanted a "say" in how its run, never understood where that comes from. I honestly think he separates the "business of football" from game day. Just dont know whats more important

Great anecdote, almost every QB has commented on how it all gets boring and routine after a while, especially the practice elements which is why it's no surprise he sat out all of camp.

Anyway, your last sentence is the question, and I think we won't have a real answer until we look back in retrospect.
Well I hope he keeps sittingout of camp gets Love more snaps with 1st team

he has never said he wanted a "say" in how its run, never understood where that comes from. I honestly think he separates the "business of football" from game day. Just dont know whats more important
I always thought he wanted a seat at the table to have the GM to keep him part of the loop and ask his thoughts on bigger names in FA.

I always thought he wanted a seat at the table to have the GM to keep him part of the loop and ask his thoughts on bigger names in FA.
His posiiton all along has been about his timeline, his career. All about him the comments on Kumerow and such is window dressing

So though if a team with SB hopes losses it's starting QB in camp if they come calling at that point do you think GB would consider a move if that team woudl be desprate and offer up a couple future 1sts?

His posiiton all along has been about his timeline, his career. All about him the comments on Kumerow and such is window dressing
I still think he wants one more ring so people can say well he only won one ring.

which has zero to do with him wanting a "seat at the table". he has never went their unlike Watson
I believe Rodgers has said that he no longer worries about giving his thoughts to the team because he knows it does not matter so no point in giving his opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back