Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Rodgers has said that he no longer worries about giving his thoughts to the team because he knows it does not matter so no point in giving his opinion.
which as I said is window dressing. His issue have been control of his timeline, thats straight out of his pie hole.

which as I said is window dressing. His issue have been control of his timeline, thats straight out of his pie hole.
I also think that he walks no matter what in 2 years or less. I don't see him playing 4-5 more years no matter were he is. So that's why GB should have traded him let some team pay to get 2 years out of him before he quits.

I also think that he walks no matter what in 2 years or less. I don't see him playing 4-5 more years no matter were he is. So that's why GB should have traded him let some team pay to get 2 years out of him before he quits.
and as I said, depends what drives him and how does he view the business of football. Does change in scenery change his opinion? Should they have traded him? not until 6/2, its still a business

and as I said, depends what drives him and how does he view the business of football. Does change in scenery change his opinion? Should they have traded him? not until 6/2, its still a business
I think family life changes him he's getting married rumors about wanting to move to Hawaii and settle down have a family. If that's the case not a guy who wants to be playing until he's 43-45 years old.

I think family life changes him he's getting married rumors about wanting to move to Hawaii and settle down have a family. If that's the case not a guy who wants to be playing until he's 43-45 years old.
he is a complicated fella, who knows. He is 38 in December, 3 - 4 years in not an extreme thing.

GB and the Jets set to have joint practices on August 18-19. Assuming nothing happens before then, 8/20 is the earliest possible check in time for Rodgers at camp.

GB and the Jets set to have joint practices on August 18-19. Assuming nothing happens before then, 8/20 is the earliest possible check in time for Rodgers at camp.
Yep Rodgers HATED the Texans one.

hey kids shake it loose together. the spotlight's hittin somethin that's been known to change the weather.

packers and the jets.

packers . . . packers . . . packers . . . and the jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back