Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP I'll sharpen my nut clippers ....

i never heard of wingoz or this guy, so i'm going to pretend this is just some guys having a bit of fun with packers fans. i mean c'mon . . . cobb? they should have gone with kumerow. that would be funnier.

i never heard of wingoz or this guy, so i'm going to pretend this is just some guys having a bit of fun with packers fans. i mean c'mon . . . cobb? they should have gone with kumerow. that would be funnier.
Trey Wingo formally at ESPN

Actually, it just pushed this out further...think about it and your old enough. Robbing Peter to pay Paul works when ??
No matter what they decided, the Packers front office was going to at least shoot themselves in the foot. At this point we don't know if it's only going to be the foot, or are they going to blow a leg off. They are caught in a mess and don't have a clue as to how they can get out of it.

As I indicated quite some time ago, don't be surprised if the Packers start the season with Rodgers on the squad, and trade him prior to the deadline. If a top contender loses a QB, they might well come courting to get him.

Taking that one step further, don't be surprised if the Broncos have a respectable start, but realize they haven't got a QB that can take them to a competitive level that will help them against KC, they'll be offering something like Lock and a couple of picks.

Either way, we shouldn't expect much from Rodgers this year, no matter what. He's going to be going through the motions. And we shouldn't get too comfortable with the Adams situation either. He's going to rob the Packers blind or he's gonna hop on that free agent trip out of town. It wouldn't surprise me a bit, if Rodgers ends up in Denver, we see Adams there too, in a contract that will give them wiggle room for two or three years.

I totally agree on the issue of robbing Peter to pay Paul. That was the Sherman method of operation. We also so it as far back as the 70s, with picks, when Devine grabbed Hadl. Eventually, it always bites you on the rear.

No matter what, the Packers organization, and Rodgers, are going to do what they're gonna do, and I don't see any happy endings for the Packers, and us, as fans.

No matter what they decided, the Packers front office was going to at least shoot themselves in the foot. At this point we don't know if it's only going to be the foot, or are they going to blow a leg off. They are caught in a mess and don't have a clue as to how they can get out of it.

As I indicated quite some time ago, don't be surprised if the Packers start the season with Rodgers on the squad, and trade him prior to the deadline. If a top contender loses a QB, they might well come courting to get him.

Taking that one step further, don't be surprised if the Broncos have a respectable start, but realize they haven't got a QB that can take them to a competitive level that will help them against KC, they'll be offering something like Lock and a couple of picks.

Either way, we shouldn't expect much from Rodgers this year, no matter what. He's going to be going through the motions. And we shouldn't get too comfortable with the Adams situation either. He's going to rob the Packers blind or he's gonna hop on that free agent trip out of town. It wouldn't surprise me a bit, if Rodgers ends up in Denver, we see Adams there too, in a contract that will give them wiggle room for two or three years.

I totally agree on the issue of robbing Peter to pay Paul. That was the Sherman method of operation. We also so it as far back as the 70s, with picks, when Devine grabbed Hadl. Eventually, it always bites you on the rear.

No matter what, the Packers organization, and Rodgers, are going to do what they're gonna do, and I don't see any happy endings for the Packers, and us, as fans.
He’s only traded now out of desperation. They made the bed now lay in it. The Cobb thing actually might be worse. Don’t get it. Just don’t. But hey it’s what it is now

Also got to figure GB was desprate thinking Love is not ready and that they needed another year of him to sit and develop.

If GB had traded Rodgers to just get rid of him and got like a 3rd round pick GB would have been blasted for trading him cheap just to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back