Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GB had traded Rodgers to just get rid of him and got like a 3rd round pick GB would have been blasted for trading him cheap just to get rid of him.
and now if he has a down year a 4th isn't out of the question..... why play the hardball "never going to trade him BS" and then this deal comes out? nuts((stupid)

Here is my rant in a nutshell. A competent organization knows and understands how to be proactive and anticipate long terms and short term changes. Today the GB organization was reactive and will cost this organization in 2-3 years.

Here is my rant in a nutshell. A competent organization knows and understands how to be proactive and anticipate long terms and short term changes. Today the GB organization was reactive and will cost this organization in 2-3 years.
Aaron proved his point today in a rather unorthodox manner, the GB front office is a bunch of dingleberries who are clueless. By huffing and puffing and not having to blow..... he managed to get those nuts to crack without blowing the house down. bh(

And is he ready in 2022? No. But you burned another redshirt year
2022 My guess ready or not they want to see what he has because they have to pick up or decline the 5th year after the season.

2022 My guess ready or not they want to see what he has because they have to pick up or decline the 5th year after the season.
They waited to long is my point. Anything less than a deep run is a management failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back