Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, I didn't think that was all that bad. I do appreciate him talking, I wish Gute and the FO had it in them to be that honest and vulnerable. Now, of course Rodgers was completely full of sh!t or up his own a$$ with many of his grievances. For example, there is a reason they didn't keep Cobb in FA after the 2018 season - because they were spending a small fortune signing three defensive starters AND saving cap space to keep the All-pro LT and Pro-bowl NT. Oh! And they just guaranteed their QB a massive amount of coinage as well. He's completely myopic to not get that context. Jordy was washed up. Kumerow derailed his own career jumping shoulder first into an end zone in preseason and hasn't played regular season snaps since being cut by GB. It's mostly BS but for 6 months we're been sitting her speculating what his deal is so I'm glad he took the opportunity to reveal himself.
Thing is you want to say this after you go to a different team ok but to do it on first day of TC and pretty much say yeah I don't like or respect anyone on in the FO they can kiss my rear end and won't be happy unless I am given what I want? Rodgers pretty much said he's above everyone else in the locker room.

Thing is you want to say this after you go to a different team ok but to do it on first day of TC and pretty much say yeah I don't like or respect anyone on in the FO they can kiss my rear end and won't be happy unless I am given what I want? Rodgers pretty much said he's above everyone else in the locker room.
I didn't hear any of that. sh))

Actually I am not sold. Murphy allowed this to happen. I think it's very possible if Rodgers is allowed free reign he could stay as he would have everything he could want.
He done in GB after this season.

And I’m more convinced now he played the retirement card and nuclear option this week. This was out and out insubordination by your “leader”. He could give a damn about any consequences.

How he's acted I would hope so but I think if Rodgers wins a permant power grab he stays.
There is not one thing that I see that wound keep him in GB. None. This salvo cannot be walked back. This was a calculated rant as his resignation letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back