Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Gute should shoulder the majority of the blame, the college and pro evaluation teams have both been below par for a few years
What basis do you have to go on to say this? In TT tenure many times scouts would fight for their guy and TT just went his own way. So how do you know for sure Gute hasn't done the same?

FYI, Ian has a "story" about Rodgers up on NFL.com. You can skip it... just an awful summary of everything that's been done already. No need to post the same rubbish again.....

FYI, Ian has a "story" about Rodgers up on NFL.com. You can skip it... just an awful summary of everything that's been done already. No need to post the same rubbish again.....
You can listen to Ian on any podcast or broadcast he’s done for the past 3 weeks and he’s been saying the same thing. Nothing new

I wish they'd get this whole thing out of the way. Both the Packers and Rodgers need to get this whole thing into the rear view mirror. Its not helping the team, nor Rodgers, the longer it plays out. If he wants to go, fine, find a location. If not, then work out a deal and get it over with, so they can work on setting the rest of the roster.

It's gotten to the point that all we're hearing is people who want to "analyze" what a "word" meant, as if it held some hidden meaning. It's naueseating.

The reason Rodges said a choice will be made by time FA starts is because the Packers have zero choice in the matter. With their cap issues they can not allow Rodgers to play a game that is dragged out through the whole summer. He would probalby perfer it that way so he can be a diva and drink up the attention on him. But his hand is going to be forced in the matter early this year.

I can see this as true. I can see GB mortage the future for next 4-5 years after this to try to win the next 2 years.
It's all in how you do the math... you can't give AR a huge payday as these yoyos are speculating and still keep the team together fully. You can honor the 2022 season and keep a decant core but that means Adams and at least 6 other key players are gone.

I've dissected the crap out of it. There are many ways it works and many more that are made up poo by guys trying to get clicks.

100% fact it won't be the same team next season as the past 2, that ship sailed and everyone, Aaron, front office, and the staff knows that.

I just do hope that a decision is made by start of FA and this crap does not get pushed back into the summer. We do not need another repeat of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back